Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Return to the Twisted Nether Blogcast


Fimlys and Nibuca over at the Twisted Nether Blogcast have asked me to participate in a round table discussion this Friday. The primary topic of discussion will be patch 3.3 and how it affects us, but I'm sure the conversation will drift some. The round table will feature myself, Matt from World of Matticus, Stoneybaby from BigHitBox, Pike from Aspect of the Hare, and possibly Honor from Honor's Code.

You may remember that I was featured on TNB back in April as the blogger of the week. I had a lot of fun and it seemed like the people in the chat room enjoyed themselves as well. I'm sure this time will be a lot of fun as well. I just have to remember to let other people talk.

Anyway, the taping will be this Friday 10/23/2009, at 10 pm CST. Click Here, if you would like to find details on how to participate in the live taping. Don't worry, if your unable to attend the taping. They will post the recorded show sometime next week and I will link it when it is available.

No comments: