Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Very Quick Update

Hi Guys.

I want to apologize for not having posted since the 6th of December. I am not quitting and it was not my plan to go so long without posting. However, a lot of things came together to make it really hard for me to post for the past few weeks. First the expansion came out and it has taken a lot of time to gear my character up. Second, a lot of things have been happening at work lately which as drawn more of my attention then is usual. Third, I went home for the holidays and spent more then a week there. I had hoped that I would be able to do a post from there, but that proved to be overly optimistic. There was just to much to do and to little time.

Again, I want to apologize for the lack of posts. I have some good ideas for stuff to come and will be updating the gear list. (Yes, the Tattooed Eyeball is wrong. It's based on the older Epic version. I will update it soon.)

Graylo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you still around! Best of luck in your Cataclysm adventures you were a great guildie! <3 SB

Anonymous said...

It's cool, do your thing. we'll be here :)

Xaktsaroth said...

Its christmas, family and friends first, its suposed to be a holiday where you relax and recharge.
Take it easy graylo your readers will be here when you are back

Unknown said...

Indeed. Happy holidays to you!

Do you think you can add all the valor point gear to the gear list when you go to update it? That would be great!

Thelothian said...

First of all, best wishes for the new year, Graylo!! :)

Yes, Tattooed Eyeball is wrong, but while farming your ideal relic, it can be a good placeholder, especially if you have an inscriptioner in your guild.
It's interesting if you can evaluate the new Alchemist Stone trinket; it's epic and it has a generic bonus, maybe to become suitable for all druid specs. What do you think about it?
I've the same opinion has the Tattooed... placeholder while farming and while start raiding.
Cya