Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Patch 4.3 Gear List

I've updated the gear list for the new patch. It's a little rough due the limited amount of time I had to create it. I do plan on going back and fixing it, but I wanted to have a draft out there for people raiding tonight.

The things that I need to fix are:

  1. Locations: I haven't added many of them for the new items yet, but that will be correct.
  2. Proc Valuations: There are a lot of good procs in this patch that I need to take a closer look at.
  3. Do I have everything: I built the list using WoWhead, but I'm worried that I missed something. For example the list doesn't include any random stat items.

As always, if you see an error in the list please point it out. I will try and fix it as soon as possible.

Finally, I know Blizzard released a lot of new info regarding Mists of Pandara just before the holiday. It hasn't gone unnoticed. I had planned to comment on it today, but didn't have time since I was rushing to get the list out. I hope to have one posted tomorrow or the day after.

6 comments:

Dart said...

Cheers Gray - very helpful.

Looking forward to your MoP post :)

Anonymous said...

These lists are great. I had a question about the trinket valuations, however.

VPLC valuations seem to be using the pre-buff numbers for the damage proc, or does the value of mastery on things like DMC:V and NMF just gain that much value with the increased stats on 397 gear?

Anonymous said...

Will you be making a post about the importance of getting 4p? I haven't read much to go on and would love to see some concrete responses about it!

Tj said...

Did you intentionally not put the VP trinket 458 haste on use 2290SP for 15s 90s cooldown?

Aileta@kilrogg said...

The gear list is not 100% correct, especially in the staves and trinkets. I just wanted to let you know that there's no way the mastery/spirit staff will outperform the haste/hit staff. I'd love to be able to redo the calculations again for you but unfortunately finals week looming and all. Most of the list is very useful though, thank you!

Graylo said...

@Everyone

Thanks for all the comments and corrections.

I did use the old value for VPLC, and didn't include the hit from the Haste/Hit staff. I corrected both of those valuations along with some of the other proc things as well and added locations.