In part 4 of the gear guide I will look at Boots, Belts, Legs and Trinkets. All of the other slots are covered in Parts 1, 2, & 3. Click on the numbers to find those guides.
1. [Sandals of Crimson Fury] - Exalted Rep Reward - Wyrmrest - Getting to exalted with Wyrmrest is going to take a while, but these are by far the best boots available pre raid. I've listed them first because I also think these are better then anything you will find in Naxx 10. I would start building this rep as soon as you get to revered with Kirin Tor.
2. [Stone-Worn Footwraps] - Heroic Krik'thir - Azjol Narub - These drop of the first boss in heroic AN so they shouldn't be hard to get. They have a good amount of spell power and crit and will serve you well while your grinding rep.
3. [Silky Iceshard Boots] - BoE Crafted - Tailoring - I think the mats are a little expensive, but they have a good amount of DPS stats.
1. [Woven Bracae Leggings] - Heroic Loken - Halls of Lightning - These are very good legs all around. They have high Spell Power and Crit. If you would like a haste version of these legs take a look at [Leggings of the Winged Serpent]. They drop from the last boss in heroic Drak'tharon Keep.
2. [Giant-Friend Kilt] - Revered Rep Reward - Sons of Hodir - You should be building rep with this faction already for the shoulder enchants. These are some nice legs you can pick up on the way. There are a couple of better blue options from heroics but the difference isn't huge.
3. [Black Duskweave Leggings] - BoE Crafted - Tailoring - The mats are cheap so these will be easy to get. There are better options out there but these are a good place to start.
Other notable legs: [Crenelation Leggings], [Sorrowgrave's Breeches], [Kilt of Sewn Flesh]
1. [Girdle of Bane] - Heroic King Ymiron - Utgarde Pinnacle - This is a fun instance with a nice belt at the end. If your looking for hit this belt is the way to go. The last boss also dorps a very nice tanking sword so you shouldn't have to much trouble finding a tank for this instance.
2. [Sash of Blood Removal] - Heroic Gal'darah - Gundrak - It is a haste belt, but it is the best belt available if you don't need the hit. Gundrak has always gone pretty quick for me also so it shouldn't be a big time commitment.
3. [Belt of Dark Mending] - Exalted Rep Reward - Knights of the Ebon Blade - Normally I would list a rep reward higher but I believe Kirin Tor and Wyrmrest have better reward then this. Not a bad belt, but the belts above are better.
4. [Sash of the Wizened Wyrm] - Honored Rep Reward - Wyrmrest - Getting to honored with Wyrmrest is very easy, and this belt has a good amount of hit on it.
Note: There are not a lot of good trinkets in WotLK. I used a couple of my BC trinkets up until the very end, but here are a few you may want to look at.
1. [Mark of the War Prisoner] - Heroic Cyanigosa - Violet Hold - Which trinkets you pick have more to do with which stats you need since they generally provide you with just one stat. This trinket provides you with a 25% of the hit your going to need to get to the soft hit cap. I was lucky and this dropped on my first run, but I would have farmed VH for a while to get it. This trinket gives you a lot of flexibility in your other gear.
2. [Tome of Arcane Phenomena] - Normal Eregos - Oculus - I would prefer if the on use ability wasn't haste, but it is the best Spell Power trinket available before raiding.
3. [Pendulum of Telluric Currents] - Heroic Mage-Lord Urom - Oculus - If you want haste this is your trinket. The on equip ability isn't bad also. According to WoWhead it has a 15% proc chance and a 45 second internal cooldown. Its a nice ability because you don't have to think about it, but it won't increase your DPS much.
4. [Flame Ember] - Heroic Sjonnir - Hall of Stone - You may have a tough time getting a group for this because Sjonnir is after the event and the event is tough. However, if you get a good group this isn't a bad trinket.
5. [Mercurial Alchemist Stone] - BoP Crafted - Alchemy - I don't like listing BoP crafted things in this guide but this is a really nice trinket if your an Alchemist already. DO NOT change to Alchemy to pick up this trinket it is not worth that, but it is more well rounded then any other trinket you will find. I also don't have any problem with the mats as I picked up every thing I needed as I leveled.
Well that is it for the guide and I am glad it is finally done. Sorry it took a while. I've got quite a few ideas of what to do now. I need to go back and look at the old versus posts and update them for WotLK. I also want to look at the mana regen talents, and possible do a guide on naxx gear.
To be honest though I am looking forward to writing a little fluff. As I'm sure you can imagine a lot has happened. My guild so far has 10 bosses down in Naxx25. I've cleared Naxx10 and killed Sartharion with one drake up on 10man, and we also got some attempts in on normal Malagos, but more on that later.