Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Gray Matter

Well its official. I have been blogging for a year now.

When I started this blog I had no idea of what to expect. I started out with few goals and not much planning. All I wanted was a place to talk about a game I really enjoy. I never expected that my blog would evolve the way it has. I didn't set out to be a Moonkin Expert. In fact most of the things I have posted I did as a part of my own learning process. It makes me very happy to know that I have been of some help to my readers.

Many thanks are owed to Phae and the other bloggers that have given me a lot of encouragement and advice.

My final thanks goes out to my readers. I would still blog even if no one read it, but having readers makes it so much more satisfying.

I don't know where things are going to go from here. Content wise it will be much the same, but hopefully it will be formatted better. Believe it or not I do spell check. Damn thing doesn't always work though. I also hope to shorten my posts but make them more frequent. I also hope to separate topics more. I hope to separate the personal content from the News and Analysis. Technically, I am thinking about going self hosted. I really like the way the Wordpress blogs look, and would like to have more control over my blog. However, I am not at all good with HTML and I am not sure I can manage a site on my own. Obviously you will know if I make a change.

If you ever have questions, comments or criticisms please send them my way. I am always happy to hear from you.

9 comments:

Matticus said...

Happy bloggy birthday!

So now that you're a year wiser, doesn't that mean the namw should be white matter?

Loni Huff said...

Happy blogday to you!
Happy blogday to you!
You look like an oversized chicken from out of space with laser beam pew pew....
And you've done a great job here, too!

<3

Triz said...

Happy Blogbirthday... Blogday... whatever.
PARTYYYYY

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Blogversary!

Been a pleasure reading your blog. :)

gnomeaggedon said...

Happy Blogday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a year already! Happy Blogday to my fav bunch of feathers. Kepp dropping in for that cuppa,
<3 Lots

Anonymous said...

Oops, now I'll never hear the end of the type :p

Anonymous said...

A full year. Solid. I've been enjoying your blog for about 4 months now. Good luck on another year or more!

Bell said...

Happy Blogday!