* Eclipse (Tier 9) reduced to a 30 sec cooldown.
* Gale Winds (Tier 9) now increases damage done by your Hurricane and Typhoon spells by 15/30%, and increases the range of your Cyclone spell by 2/4 yards.
* Improved Insect Swarm is now implemented.
* Nature's Splendor (Tier 3) increases the duration of your Moonfire, Insect Swarm, Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom and Flourish spells by 2/3 sec.
* Subtlety (Tier 2 Resto) now reduces the chance any of your spells will be dispelled. (Previously only affected HoTs)
I seriously hope that there are more changes to come. As a PvE moonkin this build actually nerfs me unless there are undocumented changes.
Eclipse - The reduced cooldown is nice, but it doesn't fix the talents basic problems. Namely, Wrath is a better spell in WotLK and 10% crit to starfire doesn't over come that. It is still very random. If Starfire is the main nuke, the glyphs discourage switching spells. Its really disheartening to have some one who obviously doesn't play a spec say how great a talent is and how it has saved the spec for him. It makes me wonder if he is designing the spec for his play style or those of us who have played the spec for years.
Gale Winds - This is a straight up nerf. There is nothing else to say.
Nature's Splendor - For moonkin, this isn't really a change. Just a change in wording. It will have a greater impact on restos because all of their HoTs had different durations. Anyway, its still a subpar talent for Moonkin and I still don't have any plan to pick it up.
Subtlety - This is for all the PvPers out there. They have been clamoring for dispel protection on Starfall, and this change provides some. I don't know how acceptable this change is, but at least it is a move in the right direction for them.
Issues still not addressed:
2. Earth and Moon
3. DPS Scaling
4. Imp FF being far inferior to Misery
5. Moonkin Aura being inferior to Elemental Oath
6. Imp Moonkin Aura being some what inferior to Swift Retribution Aura
I realize that more changes are possible, and some would say likely to occur. I am trying to maintain my positive out look, but I also know it is extremely important to highlight the problems with in the spec's design. If no one lets blizzard know what the problems are, then they will have a much harder time recognizing them and fixing them.