Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm looking for a new Banner

I would like a new title banner for my blog, but am in no way a graphic artist. In fact, I don't have a solid idea of how I would like it to look. I'm just tired of it and would like to have it updated.

Since I'm sure that some of you have more experiance with this sort of thing then I do, I thought I would open it up to you guys. I would love to see what you guys can come up with. So, so if your are an artist of some sort an would like to have some of your work displayed at the top of my blog please submit a picture to my email address (graymatterwow (at) gmail Dot com).

Here are the guidelines.

1. The banner above is 1000 by 200. I would all submissions to be about the same size. It could be a little taller if needed but no wider.

2. Obviously it should say "Gray Matter" some where on the picture. I would also like it to say "All the Matters of Gray" and "A World of Warcraft Blog" somewhere in the banner, but please feel free to leave it out if you think it takes away from the picture.

3. It should be Moonkin related.

4. I don't care if it is computer generated or done by hand. I just want it to look good.

So, other then that you have free reign. Please try and send me all the submissions by February 28th. Obviously by submitting a banner your giving me permission to use the picture for my blog.

4 comments:

Maebius said...

I don't even have the artistic know-how to pull off stick figures, but wish you luck in finding a good source!

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can come up with by Feb. 28th :)

Anonymous said...

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4617/graymatter2.jpg

Suggestions plz!

Anonymous said...

Wow Christian, that's pretty cool looking! With a new grey theme and what not, I think it'd look really awesome on the blog. RL and what not so I'm afraid I don't have an entry, but I'm sure you got some good ones. Can't wait to see what happens!