Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Graylo Interview on TNB

If you were unable to attend the live taping of the Twisted Nether Blogcast last Thursday, the recorded version of the interview is now available. You can find it here. We talk about all sorts of things from Moonkin, to Theorycrafting, to Ulduar, to why I spell it "Gray" instead of "Grey".

Anyway, I had a lot of fun. It's amazing how quickly time can go. I was worried before hand that it might be a really short interview, but instead I turned out to be a wind bag and they couldn't shut me up.

Thanks again to Nebuca and Fimlys.

2 comments:

Hardy said...

I'm not a talker either, but I've done a lot of radio interviews for political stuff, and it's amazing how fast an hour goes by.

Nibuca said...

I think you did great. -I- had alot of fun.

Nibuca