Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Rebirth

I know it is still early, but our first night back after the break went really well. We two shotted Lurker with a lot of new people.

He dropped:
[Ancestral Ring of Conquest]
[Cord of Screaming Terrors]
[Glowing Breastplate of Truth]

I really wanted the Cord of Screaming Terrors but it went to some one else. I can't complain about it though because I have gotten a ton of other stuff since I joined the guild. The good news is that there is less competition for it now and if it drops a few more times I should get it.

After Lurker they decided to call the raid, but a lot of the people on still wanted to do something so we headed over to Gruul's. We one shotted High King and two shotted Gruul's with the wipe coming at 4%.

High King:
[Pauldrons of the Fallen Hero] x 2
[Maulgar's Warhelm]

Gruul:
[Leggings of the Fallen Defender]
[Leggings of the Fallen Hero]
[Eye of Gruul]
[Gauntlets of Martial Perfection]

Toon Update:
Graylo - Since we didn't raid much this past week Graylo has been fairly inactive, but I did do a lot of AV over the weekend to get honor. Its funny, I hate AV as a BG because it feels to much like an easy instance without much actual PvP. However, I love all of the easy honor. I usually get at least 500 honor per run and have gotten as much as 900. AB, EtoS and WSG much for fun for me because there is a lot more PvP.

Graypal - He is now level 49. I was able to jump on a ZF run with a level 70 and got some decent drops plus some good XP. Leveling him is becoming a bit of a chore. I used a different leveling guide when I level Graylo but a lot of the quests are the same and therefore not a whole lot of fun. These late 40's levels are also a bit strange. I feel like I am very close to 70 but actually I'm not. Just getting to 60 is still quite a journey given all of the xp required. The worst part of it all is that they are reducing the time it takes to get from level 20 to level 60 in patch 2.3 by increasing the xp given from quests and reducing the xp needed to level. I think this a great change but I expect to be 60 by the time the patch comes out so it will be little if any benifit for me. I know I could put him on hold until then but I don't really want to. I guess I will just have to grin and bear it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up, Gray? My toon is Caladwen, also a balance druid on Eitrigg.

Our guild Frozen Blades is going through similar struggles as most are nowadays.

Just wanted to say hi and wish you and WA the best.

Graylo said...

Yea, A lot of guilds seem to be having issues. COA has lost a ton of people and you can see from the forums that a lot of top guilds are recruiting.

Thanks for checking my blog out.